Thursday 13 September 2018

THE INDIAN POLITICS - MADE SIMPLER

So, hello patriots this my first blog on one of my real interests - POLITICS. I’m Sanjeev by the way and I’m 20 Years old. But why am I telling you this? I'm telling this because one shouldn't be judged by their age and other being the main reason is that it doesn't even take a 20 year old to crack Indian RAAJNEETI. I mean politics is complicated , but even more complicated when you don't know the history ,the hidden agendas and most importantly the backgrounds of the political parties. Most of the people just go blazing guns on social media on their rival parties without knowing the background of their own party. The another reason why politics in India is complicated because of  the fake news prevailing in our societies. This is the important factor why the decision making of the people is hampered to such extent. People just don't have authenticity in their source of news. Just a few weeks ago whats app was forced to take actions against fake news as it was the major media for fake news to circulate. Another reason why politics in India is complicated is messiahfication(when people make leaders as their savior) . This is one of the dangers our society is facing people are made fool using this as a weakness. These are the fears which is manifested in people's minds by political parties. And this hampers the general decision making and rationale of the masses. So to understand the politics better one needs to be proactive , not follow fake news and have a background check of their own prefered political party. I will be back with another blog on politics and that time we will dwell deeper into the realm of politics.
   

7 comments:

Why even the learned people are easily getting manipulated by the fake news?

I’m writing after a long time. I was too lazy to write about anything in the past year or so. But this I was compelled to write thi...